AXC2T small package evaluation module for DTM and RSW package devices
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- SN74AXC2T-SMALLPKGEVM Evaluation module user's guide
(PDF 510 KB)
04 Jun 2019
This EVM is designed to support DTM and RSW packages for the AXC and LVC family of DIR controlled bidirectional devices. The AXC and AVC devices belong to the low voltage direction controlled translation family with operating voltage from 0.65V to 3.6V (AXC) and 1.2 to 3.6 (AVC) with 12mA of drive strength.
- Pre-populated with the SN74AXC2T45DTM package
- Demonstrates the small package technology of TI
- Ground port for each header pin supports high speed measurement
- DIR pin; have the option of 10K ohm resistor pullup or pulldown