Infrared (IR) BoosterPack Plug-in Module BOOST-IR (ACTIVE)
BOOST-IR Hardware Design Files
(ZIP 282 KB)
09 Dec 2014
- BOOST-IR Infrared (IR) BoosterPack™ Plug-in Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 831 KB)
20 Jul 2015
The BOOST-IR BoosterPack™ Plug-in Module can be plugged into a LaunchPad™ Development Kit for simple integration of Infrared (IR) transceiver functionality. LaunchPad developers can use this BoosterPack to start developing remote control applications using the on-board keypad, IR LED transmitter, and IR receiver + demodulator.
Infrared modulation can be simplified by using on-chip IR Modulation Logic, which can be found on select MSP430 ultra-low-power microcontrollers within the MSP430FRxx MCU series.
Explore IR communication using the MSP430FR4x and MSP430FR2x microcontrollers
TI Designs are also available to help accelerate development using IR transceiver capabilities. These designs contain documentation, design files and test data to minimize design overhead.
- IR LED transmitter
- IR receiver + demodulator
- 4x4 membrane keypad
- 20-pin BoosterPack standard for use with any LaunchPad
- Compatibility with different IR signal generation methods
- 1 x BOOST-IR BoosterPack Plug-in Module
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- IR transmit and receive demo with MSP-EXP430FR4133 Software Examples
- IR learning mode demo with MSP-EXP430FR4133 Software Examples