DP83822I 10-Mbps & 100-Mbps Ethernet PHY evaluation module DP83822EVM (ACTIVE)
- DP83822 EVM User's Guide
(PDF 2834 KB)
19 Aug 2016
The DP83822EVM supports 100BASE-FX, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-Te. This design has been tested and validated at UNH for compliance. It is also emissions Class A certified and is rated to ±8-kV IEC61000-4-2 (contact discharge).
The DP83822EVM incudes two onboard status LEDs and a 5-V USB connector with onboard LDO regulators. The EVM is SMI accessible using the USB-2-MDIO tool. The 4-level straps let you configure the system without the need to directly access the PHY registers. External power supplies can be connected to each specified voltage rail for additional system evaluation. The DP83822EVM supports energy-efficient Ethernet, wake-on-LAN, start-of-frame detect IEEE 1588 timestamp and configurable I/O voltages.
- 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX and 10BASE-Te compliant
- MII, RMII master, RMII slave and RGMII MAC interfaces
- Low-power modes: Energy-efficient Ethernet, wake-on-LAN, active sleep, passive sleep, IEEE power down, deep power down
- IEEE 1588 start-of-frame detection
- Supports error-free data transfer over 150 m using CAT5 cable