DRV8303EVM - Evaluation Module for Three Phase Pre-Driver with Dual Current Shunt Amplifiers DRV8303EVM (ACTIVE)
- DRV8303EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2470 KB)
04 Oct 2013
The three-phase brushless motor pre-driver DRV8303 can drive brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) - often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PSMS) - motors with examples of both sensorless Field Oriented / Vector Control (FOC) and TI's InstaSPIN-BLDC sensorless BLDC solution.
The DRV8303EVM (evaluation module) serves as a user-friendly evaluation kit to demonstrate TI's brushless motor driver DRV8303. Users can control the DRV8303 with the onboard C2000 Piccolo F28035 microcontroller. The EVM is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market. Applications include CPAP and pumps, E-bikes, E-scooters, medical pumps and drills, power tools and robotics.
- DRV8303 2.3A sink/1.7A source, three phase inverter
- C2000 Piccolo F28035 MCU onboard
- CCStudio v5.x Integrated Development Environment
- Power stage based upon TI’s N-channel NexFET(TM) power MOSFETs
- Example software and firmware projects available for free through controlSUITE
- Supports 60V/20A peak operating conditions