DRV8818 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8818 EVM GUI (Rev. A)
(PDF 2826 KB)
27 Apr 2017
The DRV8818 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the capabilities and performance of the DRV8818 integrated micro-stepping motor driver from Texas Instruments. This EVM comes with an on-board MSP430 microprocessor which has been pre-programmed for standalone operation. The regulated voltage for the MSP430 is provided by TPS77701 single-channel LDO. This EVM operates on power supply voltages from 8 V to 35 V.
- Supports stepper motor microstepping up to 1/8 step and up to 2.5A.
- Advanced graphical user interface (download available below) enables acceleration, deceleration and motion profiles.
- On-board potentiometers allows for adjusting Vref, decay ratio, blanking time and off time.
- Control and status signals brought out to test headers for easy evaluation.
- DRV8818 Evaluation Module
- MCU Control Software Source Code
- Easy to Use GUI
- USB Cable