2.0A Stepper Motor Driver With Integrated Sense Resistor Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8886 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 3185 KB)
01 Feb 2017
The DRV8886 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the integrated current sensing capabilities and performance of the DRV8886 integrated circuit from Texas Instruments. The EVM includes the DRV8886 to control a stepper motor, a MSP430F2617 to control the DRV8886 inputs, and a USB to UART to communicate between the GUI and the MSP430F2617.
- Integrated Current Sense to minimize cost and power
- 8V to 37V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Multiple Decay Modes
- Adjustable current regulation
- User-friendly GUI via MSP430 and USB interface