ARM® Cortex®-M4F-Based MCU TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad™ Evaluation Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Meet the Tiva C Series TM4C1294
(PDF 1887 KB)
08 Jan 2014
- Tiva C Series TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad Evaluation Kit (Rev. C)
(PDF 847 KB)
07 Oct 2016
The TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost development platform for ARM® Cortex-M4F-based microcontrollers. The Connected LaunchPad design highlights the TM4C1294NCPDT MCU with its on-chip 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB 2.0, hibernation module, motion control pulse-width modulation and a multitude of simultaneous serial connectivity.
- High Performance TM4C1294NCPDT MCU:
- 120MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU
- 1MB Flash, 256KB SRAM, 6KB EEPROM
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY, data protection hardware, 8x 32-bit timers
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- USB H/D/O, and many additional serial communication interfaces
- Dual, stackable BoosterPack XL connection sites
- Cloud-based, Exosite QuickStart Application
- TivaWare 2.1
- On-board, in-circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Multiple development tool chain support: CCS, Keil, IAR, Mentor & GCC
- TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad evaluation kit (EK-TM4C1294XL PCBA w/MCU)
- Retractable Ethernet cable
- USB debug cable
- Read Me First instructions
EK-TM4C1294XL TivaWare for C Series software is available for free downloads.
Secure your connection to the IoT cloud
Download the white paper to learn more about TM4C12x MCU hardware, software and tool solutions for IoT gateways. For many applications, attaching devices to the IoT cloud provides additional benefits to the entire ecosystem so secure your connection to the cloud today with TI.
SDRAM + Serial NVM for EK TI Reference Design
Interfacing NVM with app. download and execution on SDRAM for high perfomance MCUs