Dynamic Dual Interface NFC Transponder Booster Pack
DLP-RF430BP Example Code
(ZIP 184 KB)
16 Jan 2014 135 views
- Automating Bluetooth Pairing With Near-Field Communications (NFC) (Rev. A)
(PDF 3213 KB)
31 Mar 2016 153 views
- RF430CL330H Dynamic NFC Interface Transponder datasheet (Rev. C)
(PDF 1566 KB)
05 Nov 2014
Automating Bluetooth Pairing With Near-Field Communications (NFC) (Rev. A)
(PDF 3213 KB)
31 Mar 2016 153 views Read Abstract
The DLP-RF430BP BoosterPack is add-on module compatible with TI’s low-cost LaunchPad rapid prototyping ecosystem. Dynamic Dual Interface NFC Transponder BoosterPack is built with RF430CL330H – ISO14443B compatible Dual Interface Dynamic NFC Transponder. Using a combination of this BoosterPack and one of the many TI MCU based LaunchPads, developers can evaluate the functionality and develop NFC applications that require a simple, easy to add NFC transponder to embedded applications.
The DLP-RF430BP is designed and developed by a third party DLP Design.
- Onboard antenna and connection for optional external antenna
- Operational power supplied by the LaunchPad (Purchased Separately)
- Standard 20-pin BoosterPack header
- Texas Instruments RF430CL330H, Rev D Silicon
- NFC Type 4B Tag Platform / IEC/ISO14443B Compliant
- 13.56MHz RF Interface (supports up to 848kbps data rate)
- 3k SRAM Bytes Available for NDEF Message Storage
- Automatic Checking of NDEF Structure
- Interrupt to Indicate End of Read or End of Write
Discover Near Field Communication technology
This video series compares various wireless technologies, highlights TI’s portfolio and shows you how to get started with your design.
Do you have questions about Near Field Communication?
Learn about key NFC characteristics as well as TI solutions and application areas.