LDC1314 inductance-to-digital converter evaluation module: 16 button keypad LDC1314KEYPAD-EVM (ACTIVE)
- LDC131x and LDC161x EVM User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 5204 KB)
21 Sep 2016
The LDC1314's unique inductive sensing capability is used to implement a contactless, 16 button, multi-function keypad. It uses standard PCB technology and easily manufactured components to implement a low cost solution.
This design uses the LDC1314 and can also be used with LDC1312, LDC1612 and LDC1614.
- Contactless buttons, with superior reliability over electrical/mechanical contact solutions
- Can be easily used to implement ruggedized, environmentally sealed keypad and keyboard solutions for harsh environments
- Supports simultaneous button presses
- Temperature stable
- Easily scalable to larger key arrays