LMH1297 12-G bidirectional I/O evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
For the user's guide and other design resources, Request now
- LMH1297EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2390 KB)
07 Aug 2019
The LMH1297EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) designed for high-speed performance and functional evaluation of the Texas Instruments LMH1297 12-G UHD-SDI bidirectional I/O with integrated reclocker. With this kit, you can quickly evaluate the cable reach and output signal integrity supported by the LMH1297. High-performance edge mount BNC connectors are used at the 75-Ω port for the I/O and SDI_OUT signals. The 100-Ω differential input and output ports are routed to edge mount SMA connectors to facilitate the connection to lab equipment or user systems for performance evaluation.
- User-configurable adaptive cable equalizer or cable driver with integrated reclocker
- Supports ST-2082-1 (12 G), ST-2081-1 (6 G), ST-424 (3 G), ST-292 (HD), ST-259 (SD)
- Integrated reclocker locks to SMPTE video rates of 11.88 Gbps, 5.94 Gbps, 2.97 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps or divide-by-1.001 Sub-Rates and 270 Mbps
- Programmable by SPI or SMBus interface
- Single-supply operation: VDD = 2.5 V ± 5%