LMH1297 12-G bidirectional I/O evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
For IBIS-AMI simulation model, programming guide and PCB layout, request now
- LMH1297EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2390 KB)
07 Aug 2019
The LMH1297EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) designed for high-speed performance and functional evaluation of the Texas Instruments LMH1297 12-G UHD-SDI bidirectional I/O with integrated reclocker. With this kit, you can quickly evaluate the cable reach and output signal integrity supported by the LMH1297. High-performance edge mount BNC connectors are used at the 75-Ω port for the I/O and SDI_OUT signals. The 100-Ω differential input and output ports are routed to edge mount SMA connectors to facilitate the connection to lab equipment or user systems for performance evaluation.
- User-configurable adaptive cable equalizer or cable driver with integrated reclocker
- Supports ST-2082-1 (12 G), ST-2081-1 (6 G), ST-424 (3 G), ST-292 (HD), ST-259 (SD)
- Integrated reclocker locks to SMPTE video rates of 11.88 Gbps, 5.94 Gbps, 2.97 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps or divide-by-1.001 Sub-Rates and 270 Mbps
- Programmable by SPI or SMBus interface
- Single-supply operation: VDD = 2.5 V ± 5%