LP87332B-Q1 Dual High-Current Buck Converters and Dual Linear Regulator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Using the LP8733xEVM and LP8732xEVM Evaluation Modules (Rev. A)
(PDF 1494 KB)
22 Jun 2017
The LP87333Q1EVM demonstrates the integrated circuit LP87332B-Q1 from Texas Instruments. The LP87332B-Q1 has two high-performance step-down converters and two LDOs designed to meet the power management requirements of the latest applications processors in automotive applications. The LP87332B-Q1 is capable of driving up to 3A+3A of load current with excellent combination of solution size and efficiency. The device is controlled via a PC and the supplied GUI. This EVM is I2C configurable, it can be programed to emulate any other OTP configuration.
- Software Controller
- USB-TO-I²C interface supports 3.4 MHz clock rate on the I²C bus
- Versatile GUI: Output current measurement and status indicators
- Console application allows running scripts. Application can execute user specified scripts.
- Convenient test points for all I/O's