PGA450Q1EVM - Ultrasonic IC Sensor Signal Conditioner Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- PGA450Q1EVM User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 9148 KB)
05 Nov 2015
This evaluation module features a PGA450-Q1 device which is a system on Chip (SOC) sensor interface IC for automotive ultrasonic sensors. It provides all signal conditioning and processing for the transducer echo signals and for calculating the distance between the transducer and objects. MCU and program memory allow for full configurability for the specific end application.
Application examples are ultrasonic park assist, self parking, blind spot detection and valet parking
- Flexibility in transducer selection (40 kHz – 70 kHz)
- SoC that is highly programmable with integrated 8051 core
- Integrated LIN2.1 master transceiver
- Can be directly connected to car battery, no wide input range LDO required
- Load dump protection
- AEC Q-100