View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP20774 Test Results (Rev. A)
(PDF 1992 KB)
10 Aug 2017 316 views
The PMP20774 reference design is a universal USB Type C Charger utilizing the LM5175 DCDC and TPS25740B PD controller for aftermarket car charger applications. This design has a minimum operating input voltage of 6V and a maximum input voltage of 40V. The design is capable of sourcing 3A continuous current at 5Vout, 9Vout, 15Vout and 20Vout. Switching frequency is set to 350kHz. Waveforms were taken at 12V and 24V input.
- 6V to 40V in, output 5V @ 3A, 9V @ 3A, 20V @ 3A
- Achieving efficiency of 90% across entire operation range, 95% peak efficiency
- Compact size, slim form factor
- Solution size: 57mm x 19mm
- No firmware needed, PD controller TPS25740