View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP7921 Test Results
(PDF 1260 KB)
29 Sep 2015 30 views
PMP7921 is a multi-phase boost converter. The design accepts an input voltage of 7V to 8V, and outputs 12V, capable of providing 84A peak current for 5msec. The design outputs 1000W of peak power, and peak efficiency reaches 96%.
- Synchronous rectifier for high efficiency
- Lower temp rise in output rectifier for FET Vs very high°C (Diode)
- Synchronizable to external Clock
- Stackable for higher output currents
- Current sharing accuracy of +/- 10%
- Bypass mode capable when Vin >Vout