LM27403 Step-Down Regulator Delivering 1.8V at 30A Reference Design
View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
PMP9254 is a single-phase synchronous switching regulator accepting an input voltage range of 4.5Vin to 20Vin and providing an output voltage of 1.8Vout capable of supplying 30A of current. This design features an especially high power density (1.8Vout @ 30A in a 20mm x 15mm board) with single-sided component mounting.
- Tiny regulator footprint of 20 mm x 15 mm (0.8" x 0.6")
- Wide input voltage operating range of 3 V to 20 V, 30A output current
- 600-kHz switching frequency, synchronizable to an external clock signal up to 1.2 MHz
- High conversion efficiency: 91% at 1.8 V, 30 A
- Inductor DCR current sensing with remote BJT thermal compensation