View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Low Radiated EMI Boost Converter with TPS61088 Design Guide
(PDF 650 KB)
11 May 2016 213 views
This reference design delivers a low radiated EMI solution with boost converter TPS61088. By minimizing the high di/dt critical path area, using an integrated ground plane next to the topside signal layer, placing an appropriate RC snubber at the SW node, this reference design can get more than 6dB margin in the EN55022 and CISPR22 class B radiation test. The output power capability of this reference design is 18W. The whole solution size is only 4.6cm².
- 2.7V to 4.2V input voltage range
- 5V/3A, 9V/2A and 12V/1.5A output capability
- More than 6dB margin in EN55022 and CISPR22 class B radiation test
- Small solution size
- Fit for power bank, blue-tooth speaker application, etc.