SimpleLink Sub-1 GHz CC13x0 Software Development Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Buy from Authorized Distributor||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
Pricing may vary.
|Contact a Distributor|
The SimpleLink SDKs are updated regularly, to get the latest release updates click Alert Me above.
To learn more about what's new in this release, click here
The SimpleLink Sub-1 GHz CC13x0 software development kit (SDK) provides a comprehensive Sub-1 GHz software package for the Sub-1 GHz CC1310 and Dual-band CC1350 wireless MCUs and includes the following:
- TI 15.4-Stack - IEEE 802.15.4e/g-based star topology networking solution for Sub-1 GHz ISM bands (868MHz, 915MHz, and 433MHz),
- Support for proprietary solutions - proprietary RF examples for Sub-1 GHz based on the RF driver and EasyLink Abstraction Layer.
- Bluetooth Low Energy – Stack including support for all Bluetooth core specification 4.2 features as well as a BLE micro-stack to support customers using the Dual-Band CC1350 wireless MCU.
The SimpleLink CC13x0 SDK is part of TI’s SimpleLink MCU platform, offering a single development environment that delivers flexible hardware, software and tool options for customers developing wired and wireless applications. For more information about the SimpleLink MCU Platform, visit www.ti.com/simplelink.
This release is available royalty-free to customers using TI’s SimpleLink Sub-1 GHz CC1310 and Dual-band CC1350 wireless MCUs.
- TI 15.4-Stack
- WiSun-based frequency hopping with excellent performance for interference mitigation
- FCC/ETSI certification-ready with worldwide region support for 915, 863, and 433 MHz bands
- Medium access with CSMA/CA and LBT
- Network and device management – joining, commissioning, service discovery
- Synchronous (beacon) and asynchronous (non-beacon) to support various traffic profiles maintaining low power operations
- Multiple years battery-life on coin-cell for sensor-based applications
- Flexible PHY options:
- 802.15.4g @ 50kbps
- Long range mode @ 5kbps
- Synchronous mode @ 200kbps
- Sub-1 GHz over-the-air firmware upgrade @ 50kbps
- Pre-shared key AES security
- Sensor, collector and gateway applications, including compatibility with the SimpleLink Sub-1 GHz Sensor-to-cloud and a Linux gateway example application
- Support for range extension with the CC1190 PA/LNA
- Large network support for up to 150 nodes
- Dual protocol support for BLE non-connectable advertisements and BLE over-the-air update
- Proprietary SW RF Examples
- TI-RTOS RF driver providing a standardized way to use the CC13x0 RF core
- Easy to write low power applications using the EasyLink RF abstraction layer and examples
- Reduced API set for applications, exposing simplified access to the RF core
- AT command interface for RF core access
- Support for non-RTOS examples in packet Tx/Rx, PER-meter and EasyLink Rx/Tx
- Support for any characterized PHY from SmartRF Studio settings through direct import onto the examples
- RF driver examples:
- Packet Tx/Rx
- Tx/Rx bi-directional echo
- Listen Before Talk
- Carrier Wave
- Wake-on radio Tx/Rx
- Packet Error rate-meter
- EasyLink examples:
- EasyLink Rx/Tx
- EasyLink Network processor
- EasyLink Tx Listen Before Talk
- WSN sensor/concentrator
- WSN Over-the-air-upgrade with on-chip native flash
- BLE and Multi-Protocol
- BLE core stack 4.2, version 2.3.2
- OAD support
- BLE micro-stack
- 15.4 Stack sensor + BLE advertiser using BLE micro-stack service
- WSN sensor + BLE advertiser using BLE micro-stack service
- Seamless OAD upgrade between BLE, 15.4-Stack and EasyLink
- SimpleLink Platform
The TI SimpleLink MCU platform enables unprecedented scalability. Invest once in the SimpleLink software development kit (SDK) and use it throughout your entire portfolio with 100 percent code portability.
- TI Drivers offers standardized set of functional APIs for integrated peripherals
- Integrated TI-RTOS, a robust, intelligent kernel for complete, out-of-box development
- POSIX-compatible APIs offer flexible OS/kernels support
- Encryption-enabled security features
- IoT stacks and plugins to add functionality to your design