SimpleLink™ Dual-Band CC1350 Wireless MCU LaunchPad Development Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
TI recommends the corresponding LaunchPad development kits to evaluate CC1352R and CC1352P wireless MCUs for more available flash (352KB) and SimpleLink SDK Support:
- CC1350 LaunchPad Getting Started Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 36840 KB)
20 Jun 2018
To get started developing with this LaunchPad:
Step 1: Buy the CC1350 LaunchPad
Step 2: Download the cc13x0 SDK
Step 3: Take the SimpleLink Academy trainings
The SimpleLink™ CC1350 wireless microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ development kit combines a Sub-1 GHz with a Bluetooth® low energy radio for the ultimate combination of easy mobile phone integration with long- range connectivity including a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor on a single chip.
The CC1350 device is a wireless MCU targeting low power, long range wireless applications with Bluetooth low energy implementations. The CC1350 wireless MCU contains a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor that runs at 48 MHz as the main processor and a rich peripheral feature set that includes a unique ultra-low power sensor controller. This sensor controller is ideal for interfacing external sensors and for collecting analog and digital data autonomously while the rest of the system is in sleep mode.
The LAUNCHXL-CC1350US RF front-end is optimized for 915 MHz frequency band operation under FCC and will work well in Japan.
The CC1350 LaunchPad is part of TI’s SimpleLink MCU platform, offering a single development environment that delivers flexible hardware, software and tool options for customers developing wired and wireless applications. For more information about the SimpleLink MCU platform, visit www.ti.com/simplelink.
- LaunchPad kit with a Sub-1 GHz and Bluetooth low energy radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antenna
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack™ plug-in module connectors
- On-board emulator to get started with instant code development in CCS Cloud
- Can be used with both LaunchPad kit and SmartRF™ Studio evaluation board applications
- Compatible with LCD BoosterPack module