The TSW308x is an example design of a wideband digital to RF transmit solution capable of generating 600 MHz of contiguous RF spectrum. The system provides a reference on how to use the DAC34x8x, TRF3705 IQ modulator and LMK0480x to achieve this. This reference EVM coupled with a pattern generator such as the TSW1400EVM can be used to arbitrarily generate narrow band and wideband signals at RF. Examples of configurations to generate standards compliant WCDMA test signals are provided.
- Complete Digital to RF transmit solution
- Up to 600MHz of contiguous signal bandwidth
- RF signal synthesis from 300MHz to 4GHz
- On board RF Amp and Attenuator
- Easy evaluation platform with TSW1400 and HSDC Pro