View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- TIDA-00484 Schematic and Block Diagram (Rev. B)
(PDF 628 KB)
23 May 2016 1,387 views
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor Node for Sub-1GHz Star Networks Design Guide (Rev. D)
(PDF 2828 KB)
13 May 2016 1,004 views
The TIDA-00484 TI Design uses Texas Instruments' nano-power system timer, boost converter, SimpleLink™ ultra-low power Sub-1 GHz wireless microcontroller (MCU) platform, and humidity sensing technologies to demonstrate an ultra-low power method to duty-cycle sensor end nodes leading to extremely long battery life. The TI Design includes techniques for system design, detailed test results, and information to get the design up and running quickly.
- Use of Nano-Power System Timer to Duty-Cycle the System Results in 10+ Year Battery Life from CR2032 Coin Cell
- Configurable System Wakeup Interval
- Extremely Low Off-State Current (270 nA for 59.97 seconds)
- Ultra-Low On-State Current Due to Low Active Processor and Radio Transmit Currents (3.376 mA for 30 ms)
- ±2% Relative Humidity Accuracy
- ±0.2°C Temperature Accuracy