- Power Management for Automotive CMOS Imager and Data Serializer Design Guide
(PDF 1455 KB)
18 Jun 2015 233 views
The TIDA-00535 reference design provides a power management solution for automotive imaging system using the voltage regulators LP5907-Q1, LP5907 and LM436002-Q1 to provide low noise voltage rails of 1.5V , 1.8 V and 3.3 V to CMOS high dynamic range camera, DS90UB913A-Q1 FPD-Link Serializer chipset and clock oscillator.
- Space optimized power management solution for CMOS sensor and Serializer
- Cost optimize solution
- Test data and design recommendations for power management section of the system
- Components in this design are available in Automotive AEC Q100 Qualified Grade 1.
- Nominal input voltage 12 V. Range from VIN+0.3 V to 36 V
- Output voltage rails:3.3V, 1.8V and 1.5V