View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Heat Cost Allocator With wM-Bus at 868 MHz Design Guide
(PDF 1785 KB)
21 Jan 2016 63 views
The TIDA-00838 reference design implements a heat cost allocator system following the EN834 standard with the “two-sensor measurement method". The solution achieves better than 0.5 degrees Celsius accuracy across a range of +20 to +85°C. Two analog temperature sensors are available as matched pairs to eliminate the need for calibration during manufacturing and lowering OEM system cost. Wireless MCU offers wM-Bus support for S-, T- and C-modes (Meter device) at 868MHz and controls the two temperature sensors.
- Highly accurate temperature sensing across environment conditions: better than 0.5 degrees from +20 to +85°C.
- CC1310 SimpleLink(TM) Wireless MCU provides single-chip solution for heat measurement and RF communications
- Sensor Controller interfaces seamlessly to two matched LMT70A, which eliminate the need for calibration during manufacturing and lower OEM system cost
- Example source code for wM-Bus @868 MHz transmission for S, T and C-modes (“Meter” device) under TI RTOS
- Cost-optimized 2-layer PCB in HCA form factor and a 96-segments 4-MUX LCD
- Cap Touch button on the PCB for LCD on/off