- Single-Chip, Loop-Powered 4- to 20-mA RTD Sensor Transmitter Design Guide
(PDF 2516 KB)
07 Dec 2015 100 views
The TIDA-00851 reference design is a single-chip solution for a 2-wire, 4-20mA loop-powered system including a 4-wire RTD analog front-end. The built-in processor enables the usage of compensation algorithms, increasing the system performance. The design is ideally suited for space constraints applications and operates at high ambient temperatures with low power performance.
- 4-wire RTD Sensors (PT100)
- Loop-power 4-20mA current interface
- Ambient Temperature: -40ºC to +150ºC
- Designed to meet: IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5 specifications