View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Micropower Electrochemical Gas Sensor Amplifier Reference Design (Rev. A)
(PDF 1130 KB)
21 Sep 2016 974 views
This reference design consists of a micropower “Potentistat” type electrochemical sensor circuit for battery operated portable or long-life portable or fixed remote location devices. Using a nanopower amplifier and reference circuit allows the circuit to function continuously and independently of the monitoring processor to keep the sensor biased to avoid lengthy start-up settling times.
- Potentiometric type amplifier adaptable for many electrochemical cell applications
- Accommodates biased and unbiased sensors
- Adaptable to many two and three terminal electrochemical cell applications
- Micropower (<1uA) total amplifier circuit supply current for long battery life
- Booster-Pack compatible PCB format for use with MSP430 LaunchPad development platform