- Audio Pre-Processing System Reference Design for Voice-Based Applications Using
(PDF 4724 KB)
17 May 2017 747 views
This reference design uses multiple microphones, a beamforming algorithm, and other processes to extract clear speech and audio amidst noise and other clutter. The rapid increase in applications that are used in noise-prone environments for voice activated digital assitants creates demand for systems that extract clear voice from noisy environments. The TIDEP-0088 reference design uses a microphone array and a sophisticated signal processing to extract clear audio from noisy environments.
- Single digital signal processor (DSP) SoC for audio pre-processing
- Circular microphone board (CMB) with 360 degree coverage of audio source
- Audio pre-processing software
- Hardware/software with modularized components to build an audio pre-processing solution for clear voice triggering and recognition