View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Sercos III Slave for AM437x – Communication Development Platform Design Guide
(PDF 1072 KB)
14 Aug 2015 233 views
The TIDEP0039 Sercos III Slave For AM437x Communication Development Platform Reference Design combines the AM437x Sitara processor family from Texas Instruments (TI) and the Sercos III media access control (MAC) layer into a single system-on-chip (SoC) solution. Targeted for Sercos III slave communications, the TIDEP0039 allows designers to implement the real-time Sercos III communication standard for a broad range of industrial automation equipment. The design is based on the TMDXIDK437X Industrial Development Kit (IDK).
- Sercos III conformance tested
- Sercos III firmware for PRU-ICSS with Sercos MAC compliant register interface
- Board support package and industrial development kit available from TI and 3rd party
- Developmnet platform which includes schematic, BOM, user guide application notes, white paper, software demos and more
- Supports other industrial Ethernet communication standards with the same hardware (e.g. EtherCAT, PROFINET, Ethernet/IP and more)