View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
This reference design, featuring the MSP430FR4133 MCU, is for a battery-powered thermostat with an RS-485 remote control. The design provides accurate temperature measurement, a 3.4 inch LCD and extended battery life through ultra-low power operation.
- 0°C - 35°C temperature measurement with 0.1°C resolution
- Ultra-low power: 1.8uA standby current
- Capacitive touch buttons available
- 20-pin BoosterPack™ module headers to add connectivity
- GUI for RS-485 remote control