View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- TIDM-NFC-RW Design Guide
(PDF 3388 KB)
19 Oct 2015 1,670 views
This Near Field Communication (NFC) reference design provides a firmware example for the implementation of an NFC Reader/Writer application using the TRF7970A NFC transceiver. This reference design provides a number of easy-to-use Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), which allow users to quickly implement NFC Reader/Writer functionality. The documentation, hardware and example C code provided will allow designers to develop NFC Reader/Writer applications with ultra-low-power MSP430/MSP432 MCUs or easily ported to another MCU of choice.
- Ability to read and write NFC Type 2, 3, 4A, 4B, and 5 Tag Platforms
- Provides examples of how to properly read and write NDEF-formatted RTDs for each supported NFC Tag platform
- Includes an easy-to-use GUI to select between individual NFC modes
- Offers a flexible firmware structure that allows for configurable NDEF and custom proprietary applications
- Builds available for MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430F5529LP, and MSP-EXP432P401R
- This reference design is tested and includes firmware (with GUI), schematics, and User's Guide