View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Digitally Tunable MDAC-Based State Variable Filter Reference Design (TIPD160)
(PDF 2073 KB)
19 Sep 2014 131 views
TIPD160 Design File
(ZIP 2108 KB)
16 Oct 2014 28 views
This MDAC based state variable filter offers highly accurate digital tuning of gain, center/cut off frequency, and quality factor. This circuit provides three separate filter outputs: low pass, band pass, and high pass that can be accessed simultaneously. This circuit is suitable for a broad range of applications requiring accurate digital filter tuning from audio to industrial and more!
- Contains Theory, Component Selection, TINA-TI Simulation, Measured Results, PCB Layout, Modifications
- Digitally tunable high, band, or low pass filter
- Gain range -53.13 dB to 6.01 dB
- Frequency range 1.99 Hz to 28.76 kHz
- Quality factor range 0.46 to 2.14