TMS320F28335 Experimenter Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TMS320C2000 DSC Experimenter Kit Overview (Rev. I)
(PDF 831 KB)
17 Oct 2019
TMDSDOCK28335 is a DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the C2000™ Delfino™ F2833x series of microcontroller products. The docking station provides power to the controlCARD and has a bread-board area for prototyping. Access to the key device signals are available using a series of header pins.
- TMDSCNCD28335: TMS320F28335 DIMM100 based controlCARD
- DIMM100 Docking Station baseboard with DIMM100 controlCARD female connector
- XDS100v1 USB-to-JTAG Debug Probe enables real-time in-system programming and debugging
- Header pin access to key MCU signals – including most major digital IO and analog inputs
- Breadboard area for customizable routing/prototyping
- Board power can be provided by the provided USB cable or a 5V barrel supply
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28335
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Several C2000 workshops were created to help teach users about the F2833x family of devices
- The 2010 C2000 Teaching ROM was built around the similar TMDSPREX28335 kit and can serve as a good reference.
- MathWorks Embedded Coder support
- solidThinking Embed Support
- Install controlSUITE
- Install Code Composer Studio IDE
- Open the Quick Start guide: Experimenter Kit Overview
- Ask questions on the TI C2000 e2e forum
- Delfino F28335 controlCARD
- DIMM100 Docking Station baseboard
- USB Cable – A Male to B Male
Need more performance? Check out the dual-core F2837xD
- Consolidate MCUs with 800MIPS of total system performance
- Fast transient response with new CPU accelerator
- Increase precision and system throughput with four 16bit ADCs
Take your C2000 design to the next level
Access the vast collection of hardware, software libraries, and application specific tools with C2000 MCUs to further the learning and development of your own custom solutions.