TMP107 Evaluation Module TMP107EVM (ACTIVE)
This TMP107EVM includes a USB-to-SMAART Wire interface and four TMP107 devices to evaluate in a daisy-chain. The SMAART Wire interface is a bidirectional UART, so only three conductors are needed between devices, which the TMP107EVM provides. The computer interface board has a solderless 3-lead connector to the cable so the included cable can be removed and a custom cable with up to 31 devices can be inserted with ease.
• Enables full software evaluation of TMP107
• Access to Scratch-Pad Memory
• Detachable, 3-Device Cable Assembly
• Hardware configurable 3.3V or 5V supply
• 0.6"x3" USB stick form factor