TPS53819A Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments TPS53819AEVM-123 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS53819A High Performance, Single Synchronous Step-Down Controller with PMBus. If a designer wants to communicate with this EVM from a Windows-based PC, a separate USB Interface Adapter EVM is included. The USB-TO-GPIO Adapter serves as an interface adapter or a bridge between a host PC (IBM compatible) and one or multiple slave devices via a standard type-A to mini-B USB cable.
- Conversion Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 28 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- DCAP2 Mode with 100-ns Load Step Response
- Adaptive On-Time Control with Eight Selectable Frequencies via PMBus
- Programmable Soft-Start Time, Power-On Delay, VDD UVLO Level, Power Good Output Delay via PMBus
- Internal Overvoltage, Undervoltage, and Overcurrent Limit Protections