TPS65680 Programmable Level Shifter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS65680 Evaluation Module
(PDF 1189 KB)
09 Oct 2017
The TPS65680EVM is an evaluation tool for the TPS65680 18-Channel Pattern-Programmable Level Shifter with Overcurrent Protection for use in large format LCD display applications such as TVs and monitors. The TPS65680 supports up to twelve high-voltage clock (GCK) outputs in charge-sharing or gate-voltage shaping configuration, six high-voltage control outputs for generating start, clear/reset, and low frequency signals and panel discharge. The evaluation module with its graphical user interface (GUI) enables the programming of the device from a Windows 7 or 10 PC and provides easy access to all 18 outputs, 3 supplies and logic inputs.
- Eases design by providing a simple way to evaluate TPS65680
- Includes pattern examples to ease first evaluation
- How-to video available for the first programming steps
- The added interface board (USB2ANY) connects the EVM to a Windows 7 or 10 PC
- This tool is tested and includes the graphical user interface (GUI) as well as the hardware and software user's guide