TPS659037 Power Management IC Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS659037 device is an integrated power-management integrated circuit (PMIC) for industrial and consumer applications. The device provides seven configurable step-down converters with up to 6A of output current for memory, processor core, input/output (I/O), or pre-regulation of LDOs. TPS659037 also contains 7 LDOs for external use.
- High VIN Buck Converter Allows monitoring of all LDO and SMPS output voltages
- Allows loading of all SMPS outputs
- Allows access to the GPIOs and other logic signals to test functionality
- Optimized layout for stable operation of all SMPS
- Onboard MSP430 to enable communication with the PMIC via a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to allow access to the registers of the PMIC