Evaluation Module for TPS79501 Single Output LDO
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS79501DRBEVM is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS79501 low-dropout (LDO), low-power linear voltage regulator in the DRB (3 x 3mm, SON-8) package.
- 500-mA Low-Dropout Regulator with Enable
- Available in Fixed and Adjustable (1.2V to 5.5V) Versions
- High PSRR (50 dB at 10 kHz)
- Fast Start-Up Time (50µs)
- Stable With a 1-µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- 6-Pin SOT223 and 3 × 3 SON Packages