TPS7A84 High-Current (3A), High-Accuracy, Low-Noise LDO Regulator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS7A84EVM-753 Evaluation Module
(PDF 701 KB)
29 Feb 2016
The TPS7A84EVM-753 evaluation module is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A84, High-Current 3-A low dropout voltage regulator. The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 3A.
- Low Dropout: 180 mV (max) at 3 A
- 1% (max) Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- ANY-OUT Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 3.95 V
- Adjustable Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 5.0 V
- High Power-Supply Ripple Rejection: 40 dB at 500 kHz