ADC12DJ3200 12-Bit, Dual 3.2-GSPS or Single 6.4-GSPS, RF-Sampling ADC Evaluation Module
- ADCxxDJxx00 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 858 KB)
09 Jan 2018 1,873 views
The ADC12DJ3200 evaluation module (EVM) allows for the evaluation of device ADC12DJ3200. The ADC12DJ3200 is a low-power, 12-bit, dual 3.2-GSPS/single 6.4-GSPS, RF-sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with a buffered analog input, integrated digital down converter with programmable NCO and decimation settings (including undecimated 12- and 8-bit ADC output), which features a JESD204B interface. The EVM has transformer-coupled analog inputs to accommodate a wide range of signal sources and frequencies. An LMX2582 clock synthesizer and LMK04828 JESD204B clock generator are included on the EVM and can be configured to provide an ultra-low-jitter ADC device clock and SYSREF for a complete JESD204B subclass 1 clocking solution.
ADC12DJ3200, LMX2582, and LMK04828 are controlled through an easy-to-use software GUI enabling quick configuration for a variety of uses.
The ADC12DJ3200EVM connects directly to TSW14J57EVM data capture hardware via the high-speed FMC+ connector. High-Speed Data Converter Pro Software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) is also available for data capture and analysis support when using the TSW14J57EVM.
- Flexible transformer-coupled analog input to allow for a variety of sources and frequencies
- Easy-to-use software GUI to configure ADC12DJ3200, LMX2582, and LMK04828 devices for a variety of configurations through a USB interface
- Quickly evaluate ADC performance through High-Speed Data Converter Pro Software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW)
- Simple connection to TSW14J57EVM data capture card