AFE4490 Evaluation Module
- AFE44x0SPO2EVM User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 5777 KB)
27 May 2014
AFE44x0SPO2EVM GUI v2.0 (Rev. D)
(ZIP 188007 KB)
09 May 2014
The AFE44x0SPO2EVM is intended for evaluating AFE4400 and AFE4490 devices. The family of devices are fully integrated AFE ideally suited for Pulse Oximeter applications and consist of low noise receive channel, the LED transmit section and diagnostics for sensor and LED fault detection. The AFE4400/AFE4490 has very highly configurable timing controller enabling the user to have complete control of the device’s timing characteristics. The device also has an integrated oscillator working off an external crystal to ease clocking requirements and provide a low jitter clock to the AFE44x0. The device communicates to an external host processor using the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The purpose of the AFE44x0SPO2EVM is to expedite evaluation and system development activities related to AFE44x0 devices.
- DB9 pulse oximeter sensor cable support
- Acquire data at up to 3000 Hz in evaluation mode
- USB based power and PC application connectivity
- Access to all AFE44x0 registers via an easy to use GUI