DRV3245Q-Q1 Automotive 3-Phase Motor Gate Driver Evaluation Module BOOSTXL-DRV3245AQ1 (ACTIVE)
The Texas Instruments BOOSTXL-DRV3245AQ1 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the DRV3245AQPHPRQ1 motor gate driver. The EVM utilizes a compact and modular form for ease of use and is designed to dock with compatible TI LaunchPads for a complete motor control system. The device together with an MCU offers flexible configurability and can run a motor through an easy-to-use Graphical User Inteface. Note: Does not include TMS570LS1224 Launchpad or recommended motor.
- Operating supply voltage as low as 4.5V, 45V Abs Max
- Six N-Channel MOSFETs with low side current monitoring through on board shunt resistors and reverse polarity protection
- Protected phase voltages provided to header pins through divider
- Connector available for Hall or Encoder sensor input
- Compatible with Hercules LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 LaunchPad and many other TI LaunchPads