SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 Software Development Kit (SDK)
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
Important Note: Service pack 188.8.131.52.1 is the first production quality service pack release. TI recommends that all customers migrate to SP 184.108.40.206.1 or above.
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 SDK contains drivers for the CC3200 programmable MCU, 40+ sample applications, and documentation needed to use the solution. It also contains the flash programmer, a command line tool for flashing software, configuring network and software parameters (SSID, access point channel, network profile, etc.), system files, and user files (certificates, web pages, etc). This SDK can be used with TI’s SimpleLInk Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad.
The SDK has a variety of support offerings. All sample applications in the SDK are supported on the integrated Cortex™-M4 with CCS IDE and no RTOS. In addition, a few of the applications support IAR, GCC, Free RTOS, and TI RTOS.
To view previous release history for the CC3200SDK, click here.
Important Note: Beta service pack comes with updates to the NWP firmware that provides the latest software version for customers to test and provide feedback. This version should not be used for production.
Categories of applications are outlined below:
- Internet-on-a-chip sample applications
- Email from SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- Information center: get time and weather from the internet
- http server: host a web page on SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- XMPP: IM chat client
- Serial interface
- Wi-Fi sample applications
- Easy Wi-Fi configuration
- Station, AP modes
- Security – Enterprise/Personal, TLS/SSL
- Power management – Deep sleep, hibernate
- MCU peripheral sample applications
- Including parallel camera, I2S audio, SDMMC, ADC, SPI, UART, I2C, PWMs and more