This page contains specific information about SimpleLink CC2640R2 Software Development Kit release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Download requires export approval (1 minute)
- Updated BLE-Stack component to version 3.0.1, see Release Notes
- Support for building BLE sample applications in CCS Cloud™
- Additional sample applications supported with optional SimpleLink CC2640R2 BLE Sample Applications Plugin: Glucose Sensor, HID Emulated Keyboard, Heart Rate and Voice Remote Control
- CC2640R2 CoreSDK Updated, see Release Notes
- Project Zero sample application now integrated with SimpleLink Academy in the TI Resource Explorer
- Support for CCS 7.1
- Support for IAR EWARM 7.80.3
- Upgraded packaged XDCTools to 3.50.00.10
The SimpleLink™ CC2640R2 Software Development Kit (SDK) with BLE-Stack v3.0.1 is a set of software development tools that enables engineers to develop embedded Bluetooth® v4.2 LE applications on the SimpleLink CC2640R2 Bluetooth low energy (BLE) wireless MCU. This powerful software toolkit provides a cohesive and consistent software experience for all SimpleLink CC2640R2 users by packaging essential software components such as TI RTOS, peripheral drivers and TI BLE-Stack sample application examples in one easy-to-use software package.