Processor SDK for C6748 Processors TI-RTOS Support
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status|
Processor SDK (Software Development Kit) is a unified software platform for TI embedded processors providing easy setup and fast out-of-the-box access to benchmarks and demos. All releases of Processor SDK are consistent across TI’s broad portfolio, allowing developers to seamlessly reuse and migrate software across devices. Developing scalable platform solutions has never been easier than with the Processor SDK and TI’s embedded processor solutions.
Processor SDK for C6748, C6746, and C6742 includes support for TI-RTOS operating system.
- TI-RTOS kernel, a light-weight real-time embedded operating system for TI devices
- Chip support libraries, drivers, and basic board-support utilities
- Optimized C674x algorithm libraries
- Processor SDK TRaining Series - Processor SDK Training Series - Training
- Full driver availability
- Debug and instrumentation utilities
- Board supportpackage
- Demonstrations and examples
- Code Composer Studio™ IDE for RTOS development
The Processor SDK is free, and does not require any run-time royalties to Texas Instruments.