Sensor and Actuator Plugins for SimpleLink MCU SDKs
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date||Description|
|ACTIVE||v1.10.00.06||08-AUG-2017||Sensor and Actuator Plugin for SimpleLink™ MCU SDKs|
The SimpleLink SDKs are updated regularly, to get the latest release updates click Alert Me above.
The Sensor and Actuator Plugin for SimpleLink™ MCU SDKs provide support for a variety of sensors and actuators allowing customers to easily add new features to their SimpleLink MCU-based design. Supported modules in the current version are listed below. Additional supported modules will be added in future releases.
- The Sensor and Actuator Plugin works with all SimpleLink MCUs, and are built atop TI Drivers
- Written completely in C
- Follows well defined coding guidelines
- Detailed API user’s guide is provided for each module
- Can be built with more than one tool chain
- Provides console-based examples which show the usage of various APIs for each supported module