View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- TIDA-01036 Schematic and Block Diagram
(PDF 617 KB)
07 Oct 2016
- High-Q Active Differential Band-Pass Filter Reference Design (Rev. A)
(PDF 1847 KB)
28 Mar 2016
The TIDA-01036 reference design demonstrates a high quality factor (Q factor) active differential bandpass filter. Such filters improve signal source SNR and may be used for data acquisition (DAQ) module testing. This filter may also be used to design a signal conditioning circuit in a DAQ system analog front end.
- Differential input filter supports up to 100 KHz center frequency with high quality factor
- Designed fully differential amplifier (FDS) for low distortion and high SNR
- Multiple feedback topology (MFT) is used for high quality factor
- High performance device characterization (A/D and D/A) and validation
- Compact solution that replaces bulky high order passive filter