TPA3129D2 2×30-w Class-D Amplifier With Low Idle Power Dissipation Evaluation Module
- TPA3129D2 Evaluation Module
(PDF 375 KB)
15 Sep 2017 24 views
The TPA3129D2EVM allows for the evaluation of the TPA3129D2. This is an efficient class D audio power amplifier for driving 2 bridged-tied stereo speakers at 30W per channel. The TPA3129D2 has low idle power loss and helps to extend the battery-life of Bluetooth/Wireless speaker and other battery powered audio system. The evaluation module is populated with only 1 TPA3129D2 device and operates from a single power supply from 4.5V to 26V.
The TPA3129D2 devices are fully protected against faults with short-circuit protection and thermal protection with an auto recovery feature. The TPA3129D2 device support Parallel BTL Mode and Mono-Channel Mode.
- Supports Multiple Output Configurations
- 2 × 30 W Into a 8Ω- BTL Load at 24 V
- 65W Into a 2Ω- PBTL Load at 18 V
- Wide Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 26 V Efficient Class-D Operation
- Up to 90% Power Efficiency Combined With Low Idle Loss
- Adapative Modulation Schemes based on Output power
- Supported with user's guide and easy-to-use EVM
- 300-KHz to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency AM Avoidance
- Programmable Power Limit
- 4 different Gain setting under Master or Slave mode