TPS3700 High-Voltage (18V) Window Comparator Evaluation Module
The Texas Instruments TPS3700EVM-202 evaluation module (EVM) helps design engineers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS3700 High-Voltage Window Comparator. The EVM contains an over- and under-voltage supervisory circuit with a wide supply range, independent open drain outputs, very low quiescent current and high accuracy. Header connectors are provided for easy connection to external test and application circuitry.
- High Threshold Accuracy 1% Accuracy
- Low Quiescent Current = 6 µA
- Wide Operating Supply Voltage: 1.8V-18V
- Open Drain Outputs for Over- and Under-Voltage Detection
- 1.5mm x 1.5mm DSE Package