For decades, we have operated with a passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors. Our passion alone is not enough in an industry that is constantly evolving. Building a great company requires a special culture to thrive for the long term.
For years, we’ve run our business and invested in our people and communities with three overarching ambitions in mind. First, we will act like owners who will own the company for decades. Second, we will adapt and succeed in a world that is ever-changing. And third, we will be a company that we’re personally proud to be a part of and would want as our neighbor. When we’re successful in achieving these ambitions, our employees, customers, communities and shareholders all win.
We take pride in our commitment to being a good corporate citizen – including environmental, social and governance (ESG) and sustainability priorities – which impact our communities and the world in two ways:
- First, our ambitions guide how we run our business and are the foundation of our approach to citizenship. Central to these ambitions is a belief that in order for all stakeholders to benefit, the company must grow stronger over the long term.
- Second, our commitment to citizenship directly relates to our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors. Semiconductors are and will continue to play a critical role in helping reduce impact on the environment through electronics: they reduce energy consumption by making electric motors smarter, they electrify vehicles for a cleaner environment, and they preserve natural resources by sensing water and gas leaks. There is a growing list of the ways in which semiconductors help create a better world.
With our ambitions guiding our decision making for the long-term and our products helping to create a better world, we are confident that our collective efforts will be impactful and long lasting. Our commitment to stay true to our ambitions is unwavering, and our progress in citizenship is a testament to this commitment.
- Environmental and sustainability disclosures
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) index
- Public policy
- Giving and volunteering
- Supply-chain responsibility
- Corporate citizenship report archive
- Anti-human trafficking statement