12 Device and Documentation Support
12.1 Device Support
- Technology, Wireless Power Consortium, www.wirelesspowerconsortium.com/
- Data sheet, bq51025 WPC v1.1 Compliant Single Chip Wireless Power Receiver With Proprietary 10-W Power Delivery, SLUSBX7
- Data sheet, bq500100 Wireless Charging Current Monitor, SBOS765
- Data sheet, bq500101 NexFET Power Stage, SLPS585
- Data sheet, TLV70450 24-V Input Voltage, 150-mA, Ultralow IQ Low-Dropout Regulators, SBVS148
- Data sheet, TPS54231 2-A, 28-V Input, Step-Down DC-DC Converter With Eco-mode, SLUS851
- Application note, Building a Wireless Power Transmitter, SLUA635
- Application note, bqTESLA Transmitter Coil Vendors, SLUA649
12.2 Receiving Notification of Documentation Updates
To receive notification of documentation updates — go to the product folder for your device on ti.com. In the upper right-hand corner, click the Alert me button to register and receive a weekly digest of product information that has changed (if any). For change details, check the revision history of any revised document.
12.3 Community Resources
TI E2E™ Online Community TI's Engineer-to-Engineer (E2E) Community. Created to foster collaboration among engineers. At e2e.ti.com, you can ask questions, share knowledge, explore ideas and help solve problems with fellow engineers.
Design Support TI's Design Support Quickly find helpful E2E forums along with design support tools and contact information for technical support.
E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
12.5 Electrostatic Discharge Caution
These devices have limited built-in ESD protection. The leads should be shorted together or the device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.
SLYZ022 — TI Glossary.
This glossary lists and explains terms, acronyms, and definitions.