10.2.1 Design Requirements
The primary objective is to design a ±20 V, differential, 4-channel, multiplexed, data-acquisition system with lowest distortion using the 16-bit ADS8864 at a throughput of 400 kSPS for a 10-kHz, full-scale, pure, sine-wave input. The design requirements for this block design are:
- System supply voltage: ±15 V
- ADC supply voltage: 3.3 V
- ADC sampling rate: 400 kSPS
- ADC reference voltage (REFP): 4.096 V
- System input signal: A high-voltage differential input signal with a peak amplitude of 20 V and frequency (fIN) of 10 kHz are applied to each differential input of the mux.