7.4.1 Normal Operation
The device regulates to the nominal output voltage under the following conditions:
- The input voltage is at least as high as VIN(min).
- The input voltage is greater than the nominal output voltage added to the dropout voltage.
- The enable voltage has previously exceeded the enable rising threshold voltage and has not decreased below the enable falling threshold.
- The output current is less than the current limit.
- The device junction temperature is less than the maximum specified junction temperature.